Why I Don't Like Minecraft

Written by Kaden, AKA the Neutron Star

5. A  reason why I do not like Minecraft is that it has too many options to choose from. You can fight the Enderdragon and beat him, or you can just build. There are so many things to do whether that’s in multiplayer or single-player. Anyway, I still feel like there is no ending to what I do. So what’s the point of doing something if it never ends and just makes you angry. Well, that's all I think Minecraft is.

4. Minecraft controls are simple. I’m the type of guy that likes complicated controlled and hard games. Its controls are so simple: you have move, throw, interact/place, attack/break, jump and sprint. AKA everything you need to make a simple game.

3. Minecraft is not my type of game. Now, most of you are probably like, “what do you mean by not your type of game?” Well, let me answer that for you. Minecraft is so happy. I'm the type of guy that likes sad and angry music and games filled with action.  With those games, as long as they have an end I'm satisfied.

2. Minecraft is not very good at graphics. I know it sounds crazy. Almost everybody likes Minecraft, and they all say that Minecraft has good graphics. Just compare it to the Star Wars Battlefront II’s graphics and then tell me which one has better graphics. People tell me to get a texture pack for Minecraft. Well, let me tell you something. Texture packs are not vanilla Minecraft, and only you can see them. So what's the point if it looks good to me? No one else sees it the way I do.

1. This is the main reason I don't like Minecraft. That's right. It all comes down to this: Minecraft is not very like Terraria, a game where you have all the power in the world. In Terraria you can drain the ocean and use the ocean for unlimited mun muns, and with the money you buy fun items such as dynamite. Minecraft has TNT but dynamite is definitely better.

So this is why I do not like Minecraft. I hope some others are like me because I feel like I'm the only one that feels like this.


Comments

  1. I don't like most video games, but I sure do like your writing style and ability to express your
    opinions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts